10.08.2013

a new place, a new outlook, a new look... and more to come!


This blog officially went a little crazy.... I had one back in Kentucky, started a new one when we moved to South Carolina a few years ago... and now we moved to Tennessee, so I just revamped the first one and added content from blog #2 to blog #1.  (follow? yep, crazy stuff... i told you)

So.... this is my temporary writing space... while i prepare for the “next big thing” (because there’s always a next big thing with me, isn’t there??).  

I am now in a farmhouse in a small town in East Tennessee (because it’s not eastern Tennessee, you see).  My husband and I moved to Tennessee after three years in South Carolina. The mountains have our hearts and I’m so excited to be back in a place that has four seasons. The move has been very positive, and we hope that this will be home for a good long time. 

The last three years can be described as a Refiner’s Fire. A time where faith was shaken to the core, and we were thrown to the threshing floor.  And a lot of days it feels like only a mustard seed of faith came through... but isn’t that all we need? And now, I gaze upon the mountains *daily* and just am in awe of how mighty and incredible God really is.

The house is getting settled, bit by bit. Creative juices are flowing.  And fall is here!! This tidbit ignites this ol’ girl’s soul like no other. The last two evenings I’ve been caught outside in our backyard way past sunset, just gazing out at the sky and the surroundings. I simply cannot get enough of it! 

I launched #StartOverOctober as a way to celebrate a moment (or few) of each day this month... being intentional to try something, get out, make something, or just be. My photos can be found on Instagram under #startoveroctober (there are a couple in there that aren’t mine, but anyway!)

follow me @saranades on Twitter and Instagram, and there will be more to come for sure! 

2 comments: