so.... yeah.... ummm.... here it goes..... I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!
I can't control it sometimes... I want to shout it from the mountaintops.... I want to whisper it in the ears of everyone I pass by....
Did I tell you??
I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!!
I love the foggy mornings as God pulls back the blanket of the day He's uncovering before my eyes.
I love the changing of the leaves and how each day is completely different and surprising.
I love driving down the roads of East Tennessee and smelling fires of burning leaves.
I love the harvest displays sprinkled throughout my town, mini bales of hay with pumpkins, scarecrows, and mums propped up.
I love the evenings getting darker minute by minute as the temperature drops lower and lower.
I love sleeping with the windows open and wake up excited to see how cold it gets inside my house.
I love farmer's stands on the sides of the roads heralding their latest apples, mums, pumpkins and gourds.
I love pumpkin chai lattes and apple cider and the many wonderful goodies that are apple / caramel / pumpkin flavored or inspired.
I love curling up in a fleece sweatshirt and blanket, with a warm fall beverage, and sitting outside reading until it's too dark to see... and then I sit for several moments more...
I love having an October birthday and the "new year" mentality it gives me as I reflect on the year past, and dream for the year ahead.
Please share.... what do you love about fall?
No comments:
Post a Comment