just for today.... i’m grateful for what I have before me, for God has ordained it so...
....the good, the (what I call) bad, and even the (what I call) ugly....
everything has a purpose... to grow, to refine, to humble, to shine a light...
and the biggest opportunity is to
..... to the Throne Room.....
.... to the heavens.....
.... to the sky.....
.... eyes cast upward.....
UP
LOOK
ALMIGHTY GOD
He holds ALL in the palm of His hand....
He does not let a single thing pass through His fingers without His permission...
He knows how each and every situation will play out ... to and for His GLORY.
do I have big plans for this next year, a year about to be born? .... yes.....
do I have big hopes, hopes I pray to see realized? .... yes.....
do I have big dreams, wild and crazy? ..... yes.....
do I have big stresses and worries about tomorrow and what the future may bring?
.... of course I do....
but today...
may I not be concerned about the past.... for I cannot change a single thing.
may I not be worried about the future... for who knows what will really happen?
may I keep my gaze on the One who chose me before the dawn of time.... just for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment